DracoGrotto

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garry's Mod/Minecraft

4 posters

Bev's Ban appeal

Bevinfo
    Bevinfo

Bev's Ban appeal Empty Bev's Ban appeal

Post by Bevinfo Wed May 13, 2015 5:21 pm

Bevinfo57
    Jonathan
    15 years old
    banned from Dracogrotto TTT server
    Unknown reason for ban, no message was given along with the ban
    do not think this was accidental.
    I think i should be unbaned because i am a sort of reguar with around 27 hours clocked on the server, and i frequently stress that i hate breaking the servers rules and i hate when others do it too.
    Any other details: i have an idea as to why i was banned, the previous round, i was looking over a dead body, when i see a sniper bullet whizz inches away from my face. i turned around and another server regular Turbozach was standing there with a sniper and no one else was around. I thought he tried to shoot me wail i was looking over the body but he missed, so i shot him and he was a traitor. he then reported me for RDM saying that it was a misclick.In my defence, i asked him why he even tried to shoot me, gave him a second to respond, but he said nothing, so i shot him. he had time to tell me it was a missclick, but did not. i replied to the report, and played another round before i had to leave, and when i came back a few hours later, i found that i was banned with no message or idea if it was a perma ban or temp ban. I am sorry that he shot, but not sorry for my actions as i feel i had plenty of evidence to prove him a T, and that this was not just me simply walking around and shooting him in the face for no reason.
    TheRealLogan
    TheRealLogan

Bev's Ban appeal Empty Re: Bev's Ban appeal

Post by TheRealLogan Wed May 13, 2015 6:46 pm

Bevinfo wrote:Bevinfo57
    I think i should be unbaned because i am a sort of reguar with around 27 hours clocked on the server, and i frequently stress that i hate breaking the servers rules and i hate when others do it too.
    I thought he tried to shoot me wail i was looking over the body but he missed, so i shot him and he was a traitor. he then reported me for RDM saying that it was a misclick. In my defence, i asked him why he even tried to shoot me, gave him a second to respond, but he said nothing, so i shot him. he had time to tell me it was a missclick, but did not. i replied to the report, and played another round before i had to leave, and when i came back a few hours later, i found that i was banned with no message or idea if it was a perma ban or temp ban. I am sorry that he shot, but not sorry for my actions as i feel i had plenty of evidence to prove him a T, and that this was not just me simply walking around and shooting him in the face for no reason.

Ok, so let me give you some input here. First off, put your steam ID in the post, I'm not going to go hunting for it myself, I personally won't do anything about this as I have no idea who banned you or for how long. Also, your story is inconsistent. You state that you hate breaking the rules yet you clearly broke quite a few and seem to not care. You can't kill someone for "trying to shoot at you", you state you're a regular so you should know this. You also seem to have left the server without resolving the situation so I can see how a staff member thought you worthy of a ban (Should be temporary).

turbozack
    turbozack

Post by turbozack Thu May 14, 2015 6:48 am

This situation was pretty messed up. It was indeed a misclick, but the reason it was a misclick in the first place, was because I failed to switch to my knife. I like Bevin, I don't want to see him perma-banned. And as it might be technically considered RDM, a can't help but thinking I would have done the same thing. Its all too common to leave out of frustration, but in order to know you were banned, you had to try to come back... The thing I can't figure out, is why you indeed did not stick around, and either 1: Took your slays, or 2: Try and resolve the issue. So, all this being said, I vouch 100% for this ban to be temporary, I'd love to see you on the server again soon Bevin.
    Bevinfo
    Bevinfo

Post by Bevinfo Thu May 14, 2015 4:24 pm

thanks for your support turbo, and to answer your question, i left because i had to go shopping with my mom. i stuck around for another round after the incident, and replied to your report, but no one was saying anything about it, the slays must have been given after i left because i was not questioned by anyone or slayed the round afterwards. i thought everything was forgiven, so i left. it was a complete surprise to me when i tried to come back several hours later and found myself banned with no reason attached.
    turbozack
    turbozack

Post by turbozack Thu May 14, 2015 9:48 pm

That's correct. The issue wasnt actually confronted until after you left. I forgot about that. I believe we should reconsider and lift the ban from Bevinfo. And this is coming from the person who essentially got him banned in the first place. I'll talk to Inverted about it, best of luck!
    Bevinfo
    Bevinfo

Post by Bevinfo Sat May 16, 2015 3:28 pm

thanks again for helping me out here turbo, and i noticed its been quite a few days since i first got banned and posted this appeal, and i'm not saying for you or anyone else to hurry up in unbanning me, just wondering what the length of the ban was since it was not attached with the ban, or if this is a permaBan.
    turbozack
    turbozack

Post by turbozack Sat May 16, 2015 3:39 pm

Staff will get in touch with you soon regarding the status of your ban.
    InvertedAudio
    InvertedAudio

Post by InvertedAudio Sat May 16, 2015 3:42 pm

Sorry You're unbanned. Been busy with work, hope you understand
    InvertedAudio
    InvertedAudio

Post by InvertedAudio Sat May 16, 2015 3:43 pm

actually i don't know if you're unbanned, give me your id and i'll check
    Bevinfo
    Bevinfo

Post by Bevinfo Sat May 16, 2015 4:43 pm

i think this is my id not sure if i got it though, haven't needed to provide my id to anyone before: 76561198190859475
    Bevinfo
    Bevinfo

Post by Bevinfo Sat May 16, 2015 4:44 pm

Just checked still banned
    Bevinfo
    Bevinfo

Post by Bevinfo Sat May 16, 2015 4:47 pm

sorry just checked again im unbanned thanks a lot wont screw up again
    InvertedAudio
    InvertedAudio

Post by InvertedAudio Sat May 16, 2015 5:02 pm

Bevinfo wrote:i think this is my id not sure if i got it though, haven't needed to provide my id to anyone before: 76561198190859475

that's not it but i found it. You're now unbanned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:13 am