DracoGrotto

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garry's Mod/Minecraft

2 posters

Gravity's App

Gravity
    Gravity

Gravity's App Empty Gravity's App

Post by Gravity Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:31 pm

Steam Username: Gravity

SteamID/Profile: destruction231/STEAM_0:1:79424371

Total hours on Garry's Mod: 825

Total hours on server: 5days 4hours

How long are you available in game per-day (over all the servers): 2+ hours

What special abilities can you provide?: I can provide the ability to help and encourage others when they feel down and depressed. I can also help with the staff with the situations of the server or people

Why do you think you should be staff?: I think I should take a role on being staff because the server is usually full of randoms or regulars and only 2-3 staff on in the afternoon, I would like to be a staff to fix that problem and fix other problems along the way. I also intend on being with the staff to the very end, through the rough and good times.

How would this promotion help you enforce server rules?: This role will truly make me feel like I have a reason to help and encourage others on the servers and outside of the servers.

Why are you applying for this position?: I apply for this role because this server makes me feel like the staff and the regulars feel like a small family that I and others should take care of.

Do you understand the rules as they are written?: Yes, I have to admit I have learned some the hard way and to not try to break them.

Do you understand that if you abuse your abilities you will be stripped of your power?: Yes, I have witnessed people come and go, some friends, some people that I never knew, BUT I WILL take this as my responsibility to take care of.

Tell us more about you: My name is Jaret, I love to play games with friends and family. I love the old classic games that everyone has stored in their atics. I also love to play board games with people around a college I plan on attending in my future. I love to sing and play snare.
    Bevinfo
    Bevinfo

Gravity's App Empty Re: Gravity's App

Post by Bevinfo Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:51 am

saw the name of this and thought gravity was promoting his new app on the app store. severely disappointed. get on that gravity, I'm expecting it in 2 weeks.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:44 pm