DracoGrotto

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garry's Mod/Minecraft

3 posters

Staff Application

AwesomexOne

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

Post by AwesomexOne Wed May 27, 2015 8:52 am

General Questions

Steam Username: AwesomexOne

SteamID/Profile: STEAM_0:1:44142437

Total hours on Garry's Mod: 125

Total hours on server: 46

How long are you available in game per-day (over all the servers): Depends on the day, some days I could play more than others. I'd guess an average of about 2-3 hours a day over a week though.

Moderation Questions

What special abilities can you provide?: I can take a leadership position without letting abusing the power of leading, and I can enforce the rules fairly while also keeping a fun personality. When I get overwhelmed with work I don't really complain, I just push through and get it done

Why do you think you should be staff?: I'd like to be staff because I've enjoyed being on this server and I'd like to give back to it by helping the other mods and admins with dealing with the trash that comes in the server and make everyone experience on the server more enjoyable.

How would this promotion help you enforce server rules?: It'd give me a title which some people might respect and encourage them to listen to me, while others might still be assholes and It'd give me the power to punish them(I think).

Why are you applying for this position?: I'd like to help out with all of the reports some of the admins have been getting. I know there are a lot of people who just come on the server to rdm which sucks, so I'd like to help deal with any of that and any other problems.

Do you understand the rules as they are written?: Of course.

Do you understand that if you abuse your abilities you will be stripped of your power?: Yes.

Tell us more about you: Well, I'm about to be a freshman in college and I plan on going into music therapy. I play trumpet, Guitar, and a little bit of piano. I'm also an eagle scout so I know how to lead, as well as ties knots(which isn't as useful as you'd expect). I'm a pretty open person so if there's anything you want to know about me just ask.
    Deputy.

Staff Application Empty Re: Staff Application

Post by Deputy. Wed May 27, 2015 7:06 pm

I'm down with you getting staff. Inverted you probably know that I'll want a certain someone demoted and replaced with AwesomexOne. I feel like you can handle it better than others. I'll copy paste this link and send it to inverted now (:
    GentlemanWOS
    GentlemanWOS

Post by GentlemanWOS Thu May 28, 2015 4:14 pm

Ayyyy I would approve for this dank memer to join the staff ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:22 am