DracoGrotto

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garry's Mod/Minecraft

5 posters

Ban Appeal.

Bananatuna

Ban Appeal. Empty Ban Appeal.

Post by Bananatuna Tue May 12, 2015 5:19 pm

In-Game Name:BananaTuna
    Name: Jake
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78800544
    Where have you been banned from:ttt
    Reason for ban: Douchebagness And Rdm*
    Do you think this ban was accidental:No
    Why do you think you should be unbanned: Because Ive Played On This Server For Weeks And I Like The People On It. Its One Of The Only Servers Ive Made Good Friends On. The Community On This Server Is Nice.
    Any other details: Deputy Banned Me
    *The RDM Was Either Killing RDMers Or False KOS ect.
    Thankyou For Your Time
    TheRealLogan
    TheRealLogan

Ban Appeal. Empty Re: Ban Appeal.

Post by TheRealLogan Wed May 13, 2015 6:30 pm

Ok, so you were banned by Deputy for the reason "FIRST. YOURE AN RDMER. YOU ARE ANNOYING AS FUCK. AND NOW YOU DISRESPECT THE SERVER? FUCK RIGHT OFF."

Now, I might be a little off but it looks to me like he was kind of upset. Wait for him to reply.
    turbozack
    turbozack

Post by turbozack Thu May 14, 2015 6:57 am

Banana, you were in a fit of rage, saying things like F this server, and F this and all that. That makes staff upset. It was this comment, and your history if RDMs that got you banned in the first place. If there was a change in behavior, then I'd be willing to consider. But as of right now, my B key lays unbound...

Sad

I want you to come back, but with a different attitude... If you came back with the same one you had before you were banned, you'd be banned a second time in a very short amount of time, but that one would be set in stone, at least in my eyes.
    Bananatuna

Post by Bananatuna Thu May 14, 2015 4:27 pm

I can understand where you guys are coming from with this stuff. I will admit that I was a bit upset and did not mean the things that I said on this server. I really do enjoy playing on your server and I am fond of the community. If I were to get unbanned, then I would try my very best to abide by the rules and respect the staff. If not, then just know that Im sorry. I dont want my legacy on the server to be known as a raging child. Thats all I can say if I were to remain banned, is that Im sorry.
    turbozack
    turbozack

Post by turbozack Thu May 14, 2015 9:53 pm

I'm gonna be straight with you... I want you back, and I miss playing with you. Its just a matter of how the other staff feel about it. If you can really prove to them that you'd be willing to change for the better, I'd hope theyed give you a chance. Just remember, if you were givin a second chance, you'd be on thin ice. One wrong move and your back in the water. I'll see what Inverted thinks. Best of luck my friend.
    Deputy.

Post by Deputy. Fri May 15, 2015 6:15 am

Seeing how much of an impact you've made here, I decided that I'm going to unban you, I unfortunately cannot do so now because #1 I need to go to school and #2 I'm going up state today for a photography thing. So someone else will have to unban you unless I can get on tonight. But just know, that if you make 1 mistake then you are out. We'll give you 3 days, and in those 3 days if a mistake is made then the ban comes back. If after those 3 days you're fine, then we'll treat you like a regular again. Deal?
    Bananatuna

Post by Bananatuna Fri May 15, 2015 2:49 pm

Deal. Thankyou For Giving Me A Second Chance. Il Try My Hardest To Not Mess Up Again Very Happy
    Deputy.

Post by Deputy. Fri May 15, 2015 5:17 pm

As it turns out, despite my minor attempts and turbo's seemingly large attempts to get you unbanned, it seems that inverted doesn't want you back. And I can see why. Sorry bud. If turbo reminds us in a week or so, things may be different.
    InvertedAudio
    InvertedAudio

Post by InvertedAudio Fri May 15, 2015 10:26 pm

So I said I didn't want you unbanned before I saw this.
    The reason I didn't want you unbanned in the first place isn't what got you banned initially. I didn't know you said fuck the server and etc, I just knew you got banned. I really didn't like how you were always talking over people, how you would do the exact opposite of what I would tell you not to do, and the biggest pet peeve of mine.
    Acting like staff when you aren't.
    You would constantly say "oh yeah you can do that' when you didn't even ask staff, and 90% of the time, you were wrong.

I could go on all day.

But I will give you ONE chance.

If you continue with your antics, being a lil shit, etc, It'll be permanent

Do not make me regret this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:58 am