DracoGrotto

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garry's Mod/Minecraft

3 posters

not a appeal

mrhuff

not a appeal Empty not a appeal

Post by mrhuff Mon May 25, 2015 11:11 pm

I am not doing this to get my ban appealed I would just like to settle a few things like; why was a banned for no reason (if there is a reason tell me) and why did you guys think I was gunna hack your steam account, I've said before I used to hack but I don't do it now cause I don't want to lose my current account and friends. If you guys wanted to ban me because I was a prick whatever I don't care, but someone said I was banned for "making people uncomfortable" if this was the reason why I was banned then wow you have weird standards for friends in players cause a harsh punishment such as perm ban was not needed all you had to do was come to me and explain what I was doing was wrong, I would've understanded but whatever its my fault for making friends and getting to know more. All I want to say is that I want the real reason why I was banned and why you all really removed me. (those who I removed I'm sorry I was done completely then) I would like for someone to explain further on the situation, if no one does..... oh well what am I gunna do; nothing but play something else. To which I end this with have a good day and a good life. PEACE

-MLG WOLF SIGNING OFF
    Deputy.

not a appeal Empty Re: not a appeal

Post by Deputy. Tue May 26, 2015 1:07 pm

#1: Whenever someone is banned, I tell people to remove them from their friends list because it makes it easier to take over their account. It's not just you, it's everyone we've banned in the past. #2: You were very disrespectful, whenever staff would punish you you would complain about it until we had to gag/mute you, and #3: you asked both me and gentleman wearing old spice if we were gay, then you asked both of us if we would be for $20. #4: It was brought to my attention that you had told players who one of your T buddies was, and that constitutes as ghosting. In conclusion, your ban was valid, if not long overdue. Sorry it had to end this way.
    mrhuff

Post by mrhuff Tue May 26, 2015 1:57 pm

1st off i had said in the past I USED to hack and I dont do anymore, and no when I got punished I'd take the slay, the only time i complained was when the quote on quote slay reason was invalid and i knew i was right, and 3rd off i was joking about that gay thing, you need to learn to take a joke, if you didnt like my joked all you had to do was say something to me and the ghosting thing is not ghosting, its metagaming which is a different story and the person i said was a t WAS A GHOSTER WHO DIDNT GET PUNISHED BY STAFF MEMBERS WHO DIDNT PAY ATTENTION. And for heaven sake i was a respected rank for a reason cause i knew what is right and whats not, majority of the shit ive said is right cause im pretty 5 years of being a staff member and learning to read the rules really helps. but if you wanna just continue with this ban whatever YOU WERE SOPPOSE TO BE MY FRIENDS BUT OH WELL I DONT CARE.
    mrhuff

Post by mrhuff Tue May 26, 2015 1:59 pm

HAVE A GOOD LIFE AND I WISH THE SERVER BEST

penis
    turbozack
    turbozack

Post by turbozack Wed May 27, 2015 5:52 am

Respected members of the community are people whom we respect, but just as well, we expect that same respect in return. Your chances would have been much greater if you hadn't taken such a hostile approach in your "not appeal", and such a hostile reply. I think because you were a favored member of the community, as well as a respected one, that you would have a pretty good chance at getting your ban, if nothing more, considered. But for some reason you decided to take steps backwards, taking a hostile approach, and talking to staff with disrespect. I had hopes that you would've done the opposite, but obviously, this wasn't your decision.

It's a shame, it's been a good run. But if you wanted to have the ban removed (as stated when you said " but if you wanna just continue with this ban whatever YOU WERE SOPPOSE TO BE MY FRIENDS BUT OH WELL I DONT CARE.") I would've suggested a proper appeal, show us you actually have a desire to fix the issues we listed, not argue back and tell us why WE'RE wrong.

See ya around.
    mrhuff

Post by mrhuff Wed May 27, 2015 2:03 pm

I said i wish the server a good one in other words unbanned or not I'm not coming back. I wish you all a good life and the server its best.

Happy Wednesday

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:19 am