DracoGrotto

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garry's Mod/Minecraft

Sam's Application

samisfuckingawesome

Sam's Application Empty Sam's Application

Post by samisfuckingawesome Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:13 pm

Steam Username: samisfuckingawesome

SteamID/Profile: STEAM_0:1:65932860

Total hours on Garry's Mod: 462

Total hours on server: 2 Days 52 Minutes

How long are you available in game per-day (over all the servers): 4-18 Hours

What special abilities can you provide?: Humor and Sternness, I can do what needs to be done.

Why do you think you should be staff?: Because I love the server and I'm friends with alot of people who Moderate/ Admin on DracoGrotto.

How would this promotion help you enforce server rules?: I would actually be able to enforce the rules instead of constantly reporting to the Mod/Admin and would be able to take and refer executive action for the wellbeing of the server.

Why are you applying for this position?: I'm applying because I would not only enjoy the position; but feel it would be my civil duty as a regular here to help out as much as I can.

Do you understand the rules as they are written?: Yes.

Do you understand that if you abuse your abilities you will be stripped of your power?: Yes.

Tell us more about you: I'm Sam, I like to make people laugh and brighten up the mood of any situation, yet find it difficult dealing with the rebellion of those who go against the rules of this server, For the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is Sam when I lay my vengeance upon thee. My favorite colors green and I love Nirvana.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:50 pm