DracoGrotto

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garry's Mod/Minecraft

Staff Application

Spirit Albarn
    Spirit Albarn

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

Post by Spirit Albarn Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:02 pm

Steam Username: Spirit Albarn

SteamID/Profile:STEAM_0:0:42650683

Total hours on Garry's Mod: 51 Hours

Total hours on server: 35 Hours

How long are you available in game per-day (over all the servers): 2 Hours a day on a normal day. 5 hours if I'm not working or to busy.

Moderation Questions

What special abilities can you provide?: I'm cool headed and a quick learner. I also tend to get along with most people.

Why do you think you should be staff?: I just want to help out in the server. I've made good friends in the server and I want to make sure that everyone can have fun and make friends with others like I did.

How would this promotion help you enforce server rules?: Well I guess they would have to listen to me when I explain the rules to people.

Why are you applying for this position?: Like I stated before I just want to help out on the server and do my part. Not much of a reason but I guess it was enough for me to want to apply.

Do you understand the rules as they are written?: Yes I have a clear understanding of the rules.

Do you understand that if you abuse your abilities you will be stripped of your power?: I'd think the world would have gone mad if you didn't.

Tell us more about you: Really not that good at this. I'm kind and know how to take a joke. I really do enjoy being able to help out in anyway I can. Not sure what else to say if anything ask me? If something needs to be clarified please let me know and I'll do my best.

(P.S. Haha trying not to be anti-social is hard...)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:48 pm