DracoGrotto

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garry's Mod/Minecraft

4 posters

Wisewolf of Yoitsu's Appeal

Wisewolf of Yoitsu

Wisewolf of Yoitsu's Appeal Empty Wisewolf of Yoitsu's Appeal

Post by Wisewolf of Yoitsu Wed May 13, 2015 1:30 pm

In-Game Name: Wisewolf of Yoitsu
    Name: Holo
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47520321
    Where have you been banned from: DracoGrotto TTT Server
    Reason for ban: "possible aimbot"
    Do you think this ban was accidental: No.
    Why do you think you should be unbanned: I don't use an aimbot.  I was using mainly the rifle, and everyone knows that with rifles you aim for head.  People didn't seem to care about the shots that I missed, but whenever I did hit shots they accused me of aimbot.
    Any other details: Turbozack banned me. (I think.  It was after I killed him, so it lines up.)
    Wisewolf of Yoitsu

Wisewolf of Yoitsu's Appeal Empty Re: Wisewolf of Yoitsu's Appeal

Post by Wisewolf of Yoitsu Wed May 13, 2015 3:55 pm

Alright, the ban expired. It was 1140 minutes.
    Wisewolf of Yoitsu

Post by Wisewolf of Yoitsu Wed May 13, 2015 6:37 pm

Oh another ban. That's pretty cool.
    turbozack
    turbozack

Post by turbozack Thu May 14, 2015 6:43 am

I don't ban/kick out of frustration. There was talk in Admin chat, as well as evidence. I had permission from higher powers to kick you as well. If your scoring headshots, from underwater a very long way away, in my opinion, you have to be using hacks. Could I be wrong? Of course, you might be a fantastic player, but in the opinion of staff, it was hacking.
    Wisewolf of Yoitsu

Post by Wisewolf of Yoitsu Thu May 14, 2015 7:37 am

I'd love to see this "evidence" you speak of, but that probably won't happen. You claim that I was underwater scoring head shots from a long distance away? Was this on the minecraft map with the volcano? The only time I recall being in the water was when I was a detective and you were a traitor. I definitely was not completely under water; I was halfway submerged. And those shots weren't even head shots. They were body shots of which I missed two or three. It also wasn't even very far away! I was on the island with TNT on it and you were on the shore next to the ship. I rest my case. It's not like my efforts will get anything done anyway.
    MischieviousSpyra

Post by MischieviousSpyra Mon May 18, 2015 10:09 am

I was on the day you were playing on our server and there were shots that were no way possible to achieve even with playing on csgo. I have friends that play csgo and yourself and you're friends probably do to, they can be good but not that good. Also I would like to point out on one occasion on the minecraft map I was in the water and you were on the other side of the mountain, I saw this because right after I was killed I saw you in spectator mode on the other side of the map where the shot came from. Now to me that is impossible shot to achieve especially when there is a mountain in the way of getting to you're target. Also turbo doesn't ban or kick for someone having better aim than him, and again I was on that day with turbo. I kicked and banned you on suspected aimbot and then we banned you permanently on suspected aimbot. Turbo was also following commands from higher ups, your ban appeal has been denied.
    InvertedAudio
    InvertedAudio

Post by InvertedAudio Mon May 18, 2015 2:03 pm

From what I've heard, you were getting shots that are impossible without the aid of something. Sorry if you really 'are' that good, but I dont' believe it. You will not be unbanned. Have a good day.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:32 pm